Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged!!!

Yeah, so I kinda hoped this would never happen but since it has I guess I better live up to my friend duties and by the way thanks soooo much Calie! :)

A - attached or single: Attached and wouldn't have it any other way. Jared and I have been married 5 years and it has been awesome!!! I am so greatful to have someone like Jared.

B - Best friend: I have lots of good friends, but I would have to say Jared and my family. Even though sometime they drive me crazy I love every second I get to hang out with them.

C - Cake or Pie: Does Cold Stone Cake Batter count?

D - Day: Saturday I always seem to get so much accomplished

E - Essential Item: Chap stick!!!

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms I like to eat them in pieces.

H - Hometown: I would have to say Mendon I lived in a few other towns, but that was before I can remember.

I - Indulgences: COLD STONE!!!

J - January or July: July just to make Jared mad (see below blog).

K - Kids: Not that I know of ;). Hopefully one day.

L - Life is incomplete without: My husband, my family, and my friends.

M - Marriage Date: July 10, 2003

N - Number of Siblings: 1 Sister and 2 Brothers.

O - Oranges or Apples: I love oranges, but hate to peel them. So I would have to say apples.

P - Phobias or Fears: I hate heights, but love the adrenaline rush.

Q - Quote: “It is our choices…that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

R - Reason to Smile: I have an awesome husband!!!

S - Season: Spring. It is the perfect temperature and I love all the new flowers.

T - Tag Three Friends: Here's for all my blog stalkers ;) Leonora, Tina, Amber

U - Unknown Fact about me: Well I am not sure since I am a loud mouth and tell everyone everything.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Somewhere in the middle.

W - Worst Habit: Burping.

X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have had both and would probably prefer x-rays. The ultrasounds I have had to have lately aren't the funnest as some of you know!!!

Y- Your favorite food: Anything Mexican.

Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: