Saturday, November 1, 2008

Awesome b-day!



I have the best friends/coworkers/husband/family in the world. I was a little stressed to be "one year older and wiser too" this year. I kinda feel like time just keeps passing by, but I am in the same old rut. Don't get me wrong I have a lot going for me, but I was just not looking forward to the big 25. Jared always makes it better, he is the ultimate gift giver. I had mentioned this cool thing called a cricut months ago, well he didn't forget. He has been staying till 9 o'clock to get quarterlies done at work so I though I would be the last thing on his mind, but he found a way. As always my gift was wrapped in whatever he could find. This proved fatal when I got an enormous paper cut, but his gift wrapping is always entertaining. The girls at work are so awesome. They brought cake, ice cream, toffee covered peanuts, cookies, chips & salsa, cheese ball & crackers, rootbeer... needless to say we were sick by the end of the day, but it was fun. I also got some awesome stuff from my fam and Jared's fam so thanks again guys. It was an awesome b-day!

1 comment:

Steph Revelli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had fun! You'll have to let me know how you like that Cricut thing...I'm curious how it is! bye!