Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blog Slacker

So I have been the biggest blog slacker lately. I haven't even been doing any good block stalking. So after doing some stalking this morning and noticing our name falling further and further down Tina's list of friends I decided today I wanted to be number 1!!! No really I keep meaning to post but I haven't taken any new pictures for a while. This is when i realized that there are mostly two types of bloggers. There are those of you that are excellent writers and can write about anything and entertain us all. I defiantly do not fall into this category. I never have really loved to write. I believe this is more of Jared's category that is why I love it when he will make a post or two it keeps things interesting. I on the other hand love to take pictures, which brings to the second group. I believe you can be a little of both but you usually swing one way or the other. So I would like to pose a question, what kind of blogger are you?

Jared stole my camera to put some stuff on KSL and Ebay. So if you are wondering where we have been for the last month we have been right here, but with no camera. So I just wanted to give everyone the quick run down of a few things we have been doing lately (with no pictures:( ).
-I got my 1st birdie a few weeks ago on hole #9 in Preston. It
was awesome and Jared wasn't even there to see it.
-We have been getting some awesome tickets to the Aggie football
games. Speaking of we are going today! (Pics to come)
-Jared is once again doing bodybugg. (the ultimate loser)
-Jared got a new job.
-It was my b-day.
I know there was more but I am getting older and my brain isn't working as well. So there is a very quick over view.

No comments: