Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Holidays


During the holidays we get double the food, double the presents, double the relatives since we live close the both of our families. I have yet to decide if this is a blessing or a curse haha. This year for Thanksgiving we ate at both my Grandma P's and the Chatterton's houses. We ate way to much but it was fun to see everyone. Buzzy and Karina went with us to cut down trees this year. There wasn't much snow so we just walked to find our trees. My parents went the weekend after, and by that time it had snowed enough to take the snowmobiles. Jared got to ride his new snowmobile for the first time. He had a permagrin! We had million Christmas parties. Kenny and Michelle had a party and that was fun to see them and meet some of their other friends. Jared had his work party at Copper Mill. We then had the Archibald Christmas party. Santa came and we had dinner. Christmas Eve we went to the Chatterton's for dinner and had our traditional Christmas program. It is always fun. We then went to my Grandma P's for dinner (no wonder people gain so much weight over the holiday's). We did white elephant gifts, and the traditional candy bar game. We then went back to Chatterton's and spent the night and Christmas morning at their house. Later Christmas day we went and talked to Landon (he comes home on the 14th of January yeah!) and opened presents with them. As always we got way to much for Christmas, but it was fun, and good to spend time with friends and family. The day after Christmas we went to Salt Lake and went to the Cheesecake Factory with Buzzy, Karina, Adam, Steph, and the kids. It was a great way to spend a day away from work, and was awesome to see the Revelli's. To end the x-mas holiday Jared, Brennon, My Dad, Red, and I went pheasant hunting ( I watched and took pics). The boys all proved they could provide for the family. After watching I would rather go to Walmart any day!

1 comment:

amy said...

Good to hear from you! We miss you guys!! I know I'm a terrible blogger, sorry! I do better with facebook, but I'll try to keep our blog updated!I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, we'll keep you two in our prayers!