Monday, February 22, 2010

Our New Addition!

Here are a few quick pics of Ayden the last 2 1/2 weeks. Lil' Ayden is growing like a weed. At his 2 week check he weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz. and is 21 1/2 inches. Where does the time go?



We are absolutely smitten by him and love every second, even the 2am feedings :) which is usually the only time he wakes up during the night! He has been such a good baby.

Jared went back to work the Monday after Ayden was born, but he usually doesn't last all day without making a quick stop back home for lunch to see his baby :) Jared is the best dad. I didn't even have to change a diaper until he went back to work! Jared could sleep through "a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant" so he is not as good at getting up at night to feed the baby :) Jared has been really good about posting pics on facebook so check those out.

Having a baby has been a lot of work and definitely a huge life change, but I wouldn't change it for the world. It was worth everything to get this little miracle here!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the slideshow. I'm so happy for you guys. He sure is a cutie. My kids thought it was Tyson:) I'm glad he's growing perfectly. Congrats

Bailey Baldwin said...

Congratulations! He is so so cute! Hope we get to meet him soon! I know what you mean about time flying by- it seems like pregnancy lasts forever and then the baby is born and time goes in to warp speed!

amy said...

He is so cute! We are so happy for you guys!

TJ & Jayden said...

Congrats!!!! He is so cute:) Are you on facebook or just your hubby? I would love to keep in contact with you. Enjoy that little one...You are going to be a great mom!!!!

Amelia said...

Congratulations!! He is such a cute baby!! Enjoy the newborn stage while is lasts - before you know it he'll be crawling and walking and you'll wonder where your little baby went!

Steph Revelli said...

I loves these pictures!!! I can't wait to hold him! i hope you know, we would've come visit, but we are seeing you next week, so we are waiting! I couldn't be happier for you guys!! He's SO cute!!!!