Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting too big!



I have been getting a lot of comments lately on my blog slacking so I decided I would try to do a little blogging while Ayden was asleep. He's is already 1 hour and 40 minutes into a nap so hopefully I can do this quickly.



I can't believe he Ayden almost 5 months. I love every second of being a mom, even though not much gets done around our house anymore. Jared and I will just stare at Ayden in aah and talk about how cute he is. Even when we leave the room we are right back 5 minutes later to stare some more :) Everyday I am so grateful for my little miracle. I am so grateful he is healthy and happy. Looking back it is crazy how our long wait seems like just a moment.



Ayden is learning new stuff everyday. It makes me sad how quickly he is growing, but in the same second I am so excited for all the new things he does. Here's a few things he has been up to lately...

-He weighted 16lbs 1 oz at his 4 month appointment
-He's wearing 6-9 month cloths (and that's been for a month already :))
-He went to the swimming pool for the first time. He loved it so much he fell asleep in the pool :)
-He has started eating solids. He loves his squash!
-He is rolling over from his back to his stomach.
-He has now found his feet. Which makes diaper changes impossible :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is such a handsome little guy. That face is just so adorable. He doesn't look like he's 16 pounds. My last two were that size when they were four months. It makes for the best squishable, kissable thighs:) He's a cutsie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update :). It is amazing how fast they grow! And all the learning is incredible. Super cute!

Toni said...

He is so cute! He is getting so big!

Unknown said...

Oh, he is just the CUTEST!!!

Ayden Chatterton said...

Wow it’s me