Saturday, February 28, 2009

He Must Really Love Me

So I pretty much have the best husband ever! Friday I had another appointment in Salt Lake. We heard that it might snow Thursday night and my appointment was really early so we decided it would be better to spend the night in SLC. We have heard awesome things about Famous Dave's and decided it would be fun to go somewhere new. If you have ever heard good things about that place they are all lies. The whole time we were wishing we had went somewhere else. As we are driving in to Salt Lake Jared kept telling me to cue up Rascal Flatts on my ipod. Jared is far from being a country fan so this stuck me as a little strange. As we are getting closer to the Energy Solution Arena there where large crowds of people walking to the Arena. Jared made the comment that something must be going on that night. My response was that there must be a Jazz game. As we were pulling up I realized that all of the country stations had their cars in front of the Arena. It was then that I looked up at the billboard and realized that the Rascal Flatts concert was that night. I knew that there was a girl from his work that was going to the concert. So I asked if Karen was going to the concert. Jared said "Yes, and guess who else is going." It was ME!!! It was amazing! Even Jared liked it.

3 comments:

Ryan & Amber said...

Wow! Jared is just so sweet! If I were you I would be excited for the next Dr. appt. What will be next, since you have already gone to Rascall Flatts and a Jazz game. Can I come?

Unknown said...

What?! How was this not a major topic of discussion on Saturday night!? Or did I just miss something?? I LOVE Rascal Flats and am so so so jealous!? How sweet of him though...too bad about Famous Dave's...I've always wanted to try that place out, guess I don't need to now!? :)

Bailey Baldwin said...

hey guys! the rascal flatts are awesome! hope youre all doing well!