Monday, February 2, 2009

Salt Lake














We lucked out and my doctor appointment ended up being the same day we had tickets to go to the Jazz game. The doctor went as well as any doctor appointment can go. I had to remind him of everything that we had payed to talk to him about in December. They showed me how to give myself a shot since it had to be done the next day. Now tell me why am I paying them again? Who wants to put a three inch needle in their own thigh? As I was sitting there pinching my fat with the needle in my hand I couldn't imagine wanting to inject myself with drugs. People are crazy!I poked myself once and had to stop. After a lot of coxing by onlookers I did it a second time. It wasn't as bad as I thought, that is until about 6 hours later when I couldn't walk. I had quite the limp for a couple of days. The Jazz game was fun. My whole fam was there. All of the good players were hurt, but I don't really go to watch the games anyway. It is all about watching people and pigging out on concession food.

2 comments:

Ryan & Amber said...

I go to the Jazz games for the same reason. Hahaha! It's all about people watching and the food. You got some good pics from the airplane. I can't remember the last time I went flying during the day. You will have to go night flying some time. It is awesome.

amy said...

We just went to a Laker game this last week - I think the day before they played the Jazz actually. I've never thought I'd like concessions food - but those nachos were really good!