Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Hate Heights!!!



Ryan Davis has been trying to get Jared and I to go flying with him for the past couple of weeks. Jared decided that after weeks of me telling him no that he would just tell Ryan yes and beg for forgiveness later. I am very surprised to say that I am glad he did. I don't normally enjoy flying. I get very nervous almost to the point of hyperventilating, and give myself stomach aches. I was a little nervous on the way to the airport. I realized I hadn't told anyone that we were going flying. I decided to document every second by camera so that if we did crash someone would know what happened to us. As soon as we took off my nerves went away. Maybe it was the fact that I was only inches away from controlling the plane (even though I was in the backseat :)) if need be. Amber I don't know how much blog stalking Ryan does so please relay the message and tell him thanks again, it was sooo awesome!

P.S We flew over Buzzy's house you can see him in his driveway if you look carefully.

No comments: